What is Hacking Health?
HACKING HEALTH aims to transform healthcare by connecting healthcare professionals with designers, developers, innovators and entrepreneurs to build realistic, human-centric solutions to front-line healthcare problems. We believe that innovation is fuelled by diverse minds and perspectives.
What is Hacking Health Windsor + Detroit?
Hacking Health Windsor + Detroit is a collaboration between WE Tech Alliance and Tech Town Detroit. The event is designed to bring providers, designers, and tech enthusiasts from Windsor, Ontario and Detroit Michigan together to collaborate and develop novel mobile health solutions to address real world challenges.
Hacking Health Windsor + Detroit is Hacking Health’s first binational collaboration.
Hacking Health Windsor + Detroit II Recap Video | 2016
Hacking Health Windsor + Detroit I Recap Video | 2015
Zain’s Role in this project
- Engaged health system leaders, providers and clinician in the Erie St. Clair Region to sponsor and participate in the event.
- Led a team of high school students towards the successful creation of a behavioural health mobile application.
- Acted as coach, facilitators and mentor to teams.
- Developed the curriculum for and facilitated a “pitch clinic”, teaching attendees how to represent their ideas in 5 minutes of less.
- Invited to the Hacking Health Global team as a mentor and facilitator.